Our Other Blogs
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
- 5-Star Review for Initiating and Sustaining the Clinical Nurse Leader Role: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- A New Edition of Pommerville’s Microbiology is Almost Here!
Tag Archives: midwifery
We’re so proud to announce our new partnership with the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM) to publish Midwifery & Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner Certification Review Guide, Fourth Edition by Beth M. Kelsey and Jamille Nagtalon-Ramos. The reference, due out in … Continue reading
Midwives, this is your week! Created by the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM) to recognize midwives and midwife-led care, National Midwifery Week encourages midwives, their colleagues, friends, clients, and partners to raise awareness on the significant impact midwives have in … Continue reading
Jones & Bartlett Learning Celebrates National Midwifery Week and the Fundamental Significance of Women’s Health
Last week, National Midwifery Week celebrated midwives and midwifery practice across the nation. Created by the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM) to support and recognize their members, National Midwifery Week seeks to raise public awareness with the theme, “Our Moment … Continue reading