Our Other Blogs
- A New Edition of Criminalistics will Publish August 15th
- Hear What Your Peers are Saying About the Tarascon Pharmacopoeia App
- Just Published: The Must-Have Resource for Clinicians Treating Patients with BED
- National Nurses Week Celebrates the Power of Healthy Nurses
- Pommerville’s Fundamentals of Microbiology is Here!
Tag Archives: JoAnne M. Saxe
We have some terrific news to share. Clinical Guidelines for Advanced Practice Nursing: An Interdisciplinary Approach, Third Edition by Geraldine M. Collins-Bride, JoAnne M. Saxe, Karen G. Duderstadt, and Rebekah Kaplan just received a top score of 100 and 5 stars … Continue reading