Our Other Blogs
- A New Edition of Criminalistics will Publish August 15th
- Hear What Your Peers are Saying About the Tarascon Pharmacopoeia App
- Just Published: The Must-Have Resource for Clinicians Treating Patients with BED
- National Nurses Week Celebrates the Power of Healthy Nurses
- Pommerville’s Fundamentals of Microbiology is Here!
Tag Archives: Jamille Nagtalon-Ramos
We’re so proud to announce our new partnership with the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM) to publish Midwifery & Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner Certification Review Guide, Fourth Edition by Beth M. Kelsey and Jamille Nagtalon-Ramos. The reference, due out in … Continue reading