Our Other Blogs
- A New Edition of Criminalistics will Publish August 15th
- Hear What Your Peers are Saying About the Tarascon Pharmacopoeia App
- Just Published: The Must-Have Resource for Clinicians Treating Patients with BED
- National Nurses Week Celebrates the Power of Healthy Nurses
- Pommerville’s Fundamentals of Microbiology is Here!
Tag Archives: investigation
The Standard in Forensic Science Fundamentals Criminalistics continues to set the standard for the fundamentals of forensic science in a new, updated fourth edition. The essentials to a foundational understanding of forensic science are all there, including fingerprint identification, DNA, … Continue reading