Our Other Blogs
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
- 5-Star Review for Initiating and Sustaining the Clinical Nurse Leader Role: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- A New Edition of Pommerville’s Microbiology is Almost Here!
Tag Archives: GENES
Molecular Biology. It’s all here. The wait is over. Long considered the quintessential molecular biology textbook, for decades Lewin’s GENES XII has provided the most modern presentation to this transformative and dynamic science. Now in its twelfth edition, this classic … Continue reading
We recently conducted a review of our best-selling and highly regarded, GENES XI textbook. We sought feedback from instructors who are currently or have very recently used the text in their molecular biology course and instructors who have not adopted … Continue reading