Our Other Blogs
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
- 5-Star Review for Initiating and Sustaining the Clinical Nurse Leader Role: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- A New Edition of Pommerville’s Microbiology is Almost Here!
Tag Archives: Debra Wujcik
We are so proud to announce the publication of Cancer Nursing: Principles and Practice, Eighth Edition by Connie Henke Yarbro, Debra Wujcik, and Barbara Holmes Gobel. With contributions from the foremost experts in the field, it has remained the definitive … Continue reading
February 4 is World Cancer Day, a global initiative in the fight against cancer. Celebrated annually, World Cancer Day aims to save lives from preventable deaths and raise “awareness and education about the disease, pressing governments and individuals across the … Continue reading