Our Other Blogs
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
- 5-Star Review for Initiating and Sustaining the Clinical Nurse Leader Role: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- A New Edition of Pommerville’s Microbiology is Almost Here!
Tag Archives: criminology
Bookbuilders of Boston announced Research Methods for Criminology and Criminal Justice, Fourth Edition by Mark L. Dantzker, Ronald D. Hunter, and Susan T. Quinn the 60th Annual New England Book Show College Cover Single! The recently published social sciences research … Continue reading
Don’t just take our word for it. We’ve received outstanding feedback on the new edition of Research Methods for Criminology and Criminal Justice. Here’s what a customer had to say: Research Methods for Criminology and Criminal Justice is an exciting … Continue reading
A Timely New Edition of Cutting-Edge Criminology Violent Offenders: Theory, Research, Policy, and Practice by Matt DeLisi and Peter J. Conis will publish April 24th. It is a compilation of original scholarship from an impressive list of applied and academic … Continue reading
Crime is an important social issue and how policymakers deal with crime (via crime policy) can have enormous social and financial implications. The fourth edition of best-selling Criminology: Theory, Research, and Policy discusses criminal behavior and explores the factors that … Continue reading
Discover new editions of best-selling resources for your criminal justice, criminology, and law enforcement curricula in the 2015 Criminal Justice Catalog. Take a look inside for a complete list of course resources, new technology, and custom print solutions. View the catalog … Continue reading