Our Other Blogs
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
- 5-Star Review for Initiating and Sustaining the Clinical Nurse Leader Role: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- A New Edition of Pommerville’s Microbiology is Almost Here!
Tag Archives: cell biology
Molecular Biology. It’s all here. The wait is over. Long considered the quintessential molecular biology textbook, for decades Lewin’s GENES XII has provided the most modern presentation to this transformative and dynamic science. Now in its twelfth edition, this classic … Continue reading
In a recent 4-star review, Doody’s Review Service declared that Principles of Cell Biology by George Plopper “makes learning cell biology enjoyable, in a nonintimidating and principle-driven manner, without loss of content or lack of essential details.” Read more excerpts … Continue reading