Our Other Blogs
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
- 5-Star Review for Initiating and Sustaining the Clinical Nurse Leader Role: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- A New Edition of Pommerville’s Microbiology is Almost Here!
Tag Archives: Biology
Bookbuilders of Boston announced Botany: An Introduction to Plant Biology, Sixth Edition by James D. Mauseth the 60th Annual New England Book Show College Print Single! The recently published plant biology text book received a 2017 Acknowledgement of Excellence awarded … Continue reading
Don’t just take our word for it. We conducted extensive market reviews prior to publishing a sixth edition of the best-selling Botany: An Introduction to Plant Biology. Here’s what some of our reviewers had to say: “The Botany and Beyond … Continue reading
We recently conducted a review of our best-selling and highly regarded, GENES XI textbook. We sought feedback from instructors who are currently or have very recently used the text in their molecular biology course and instructors who have not adopted … Continue reading
New in CourseSmart for Science: Pommerville, Alcamo’s Fundamentals of Microbiology, 9e (http://www.coursesmart.com/9780763798383) Provides nursing and allied health students with a firm foundation in microbiology, with an emphasis on human disease. Chiras, Human Biology, 7e (http://coursesmart.com/9781449634902) Discusses the scientific process in … Continue reading