Our Other Blogs
- A New Edition of Criminalistics will Publish August 15th
- Hear What Your Peers are Saying About the Tarascon Pharmacopoeia App
- Just Published: The Must-Have Resource for Clinicians Treating Patients with BED
- National Nurses Week Celebrates the Power of Healthy Nurses
- Pommerville’s Fundamentals of Microbiology is Here!
Tag Archives: 2016 AJN Book of the Year
We are so proud to share that we have garnered six prestigious 2016 AJN Book of the Year Awards. Representing the best in nursing publishing, the awards recognize the most valuable texts published between August 2015 and August 2016. Jones … Continue reading