- Pommerville, Alcamo’s Fundamentals of Microbiology, 9e (http://www.coursesmart.com/9780763798383)
Provides nursing and allied health students with a firm foundation in microbiology, with an emphasis on human disease.
- Chiras, Human Biology, 7e (http://coursesmart.com/9781449634902)
Discusses the scientific process in a thought-provoking way that asks introductory human biology students to become deeper, more critical thinkers.
- Morrissey, Introduction to the Biology of Marine Life, 10e (http://coursesmart.com/9781449632151)
Enlightens and engages students on the many wonders of marine organisms and the remarkable environments in which they live, covering recent breakthroughs in research and technology while maintaining the accessible student-friendly style for which it is known.
- Zill, Advanced Engineering Mathematics, 4e (http://www.coursesmart.com/9780763792916)
Provides an in-depth overview of the many mathematical topics necessary for students planning a career in engineering or the sciences.
- Zill, Essentials of Precalculus with Calculus Previews, 5e (http://coursesmart.com/9781449644383)
Offers a complete, yet concise, introduction to precalculus concepts, focusing on important topics that will be of direct and immediate use in most one-term calculus courses.
- Zill, Calculus: Early Transcendentals, 4e (http://www.coursesmart.com/9780763792923)
Blends the theory and application of important concepts while offering modern applications and problem-solving skills for the traditional 3-term college calculus course.
- Regoli, Delinquency in Society: The Essentials (http://www.coursesmart.com/9780763794828
Explores how juvenile delinquency is defined, measured, and explained, as well as how the juvenile justice system deals with delinquent youth.
- Elrod, Juvenile Justice: A Social, Historical, and Legal Perspective, 3e (http://www.coursesmart.com/9781449606466)
Unravels the complexities of the juvenile justice system by exploring the history, theory, and components of the juvenile justice process and how they relate.
- Ismaili, U.S. Criminal Justice Policy (http://coursesmart.com/9781449634629)
Addresses how criminal justice policy issues are framed, identifies participants in the policy process, discusses how policy is made, and considers the constraints and opportunities found in the policy process.