Listen to Jeffrey Ian Ross, author of Police Issues: Challenges and Controversies, on RT America News discuss prison food, Nutraloaf specifically, and the recent case in which an inmate in Milwaukee became terribly ill. A federal appeals court ruled that what he was served could violate the 8th Amendment. Do you think prison food is cruel and unusual punishment?
Our Other Blogs
- 5-Star Review for Preventing Sudden Death in Sport & Physical Activity, Second Edition
- Updated Edition of Climatology Features New Full-Color Design
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite