Listen to Jeffrey Ian Ross, author of Police Issues: Challenges and Controversies, on RT America News discuss prison food, Nutraloaf specifically, and the recent case in which an inmate in Milwaukee became terribly ill. A federal appeals court ruled that what he was served could violate the 8th Amendment. Do you think prison food is cruel and unusual punishment?
Our Other Blogs
- Jones & Bartlett Learning Author Featured in ASHA Article on PhD Programs in Communication Sciences
- 5 Stars for the 7th Edition of the Classic Text: Umiker’s Management Skills for the New Health Care Supervisor
- Donna Ignatavicius’s Teaching and Learning in a Concept-Based Curriculum Offers Practical Tools for Instructors and Students
- Jones & Bartlett Learning Authors to Become 2017 American Academy of Nursing Fellows
- A New Edition of Criminalistics will Publish August 15th