Our Other Blogs
- 5-Star Review for Preventing Sudden Death in Sport & Physical Activity, Second Edition
- Updated Edition of Climatology Features New Full-Color Design
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
Category Archives: Webinar
With Navigate 2, learning is no longer confined to the four walls of the classroom. Navigate 2 allows you to provide content that keeps your students interested and benefits multiple learning styles while saving valuable time. In fall 2014, we … Continue reading
Navigate 2 is arriving– and now you can try it! We’ve just released eight demo courses in a variety of areas, including: Advantage Access for Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured, Tenth Edition Advantage Access for Fundamentals … Continue reading
Would you like to learn more about significant national initiatives related to undergraduate Public Health studies? Join us on Tuesday, December 3 at 1:00 pm EST for a free webinar with featured presenter Richard K. Riegelman, MD, MPH, PhD, founding … Continue reading
Can’t Miss Webinars with Author George Moseley on How to Handle a Suspected Fraud Violation in the Health Care Industry
Do you know what to do when a fraud violation is suspected in a health care services environment? Would you like to learn more about both internal investigations and corrective actions when fraud may have been committed? Join us on … Continue reading
Do you want to find out more about a new approach to teaching psychology? Join us on Tuesday, October 22 at 11am EST to explore Learn Psychology with author, Kenneth Carter. Don’t wait, register now! A comprehensive and integrated print … Continue reading
Would you like to learn more about a new approach to teaching sociology? Join author Edward Brent for a webinar on Tuesday, October 1 at 3pm EST or Wednesday, October 9 at 11am EST to explore Learn Sociology and SAGrader. Learn … Continue reading