Our Other Blogs
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
- 5-Star Review for Initiating and Sustaining the Clinical Nurse Leader Role: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- A New Edition of Pommerville’s Microbiology is Almost Here!
Category Archives: USMLE Benchmark
Jones & Bartlett Learning Debuts Digital Review Product for Medical Students Preparing for the USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK Exams
We’re so proud to announce the debut of USMLE Benchmark, a new digital review product for medical students and residents preparing for the USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK exams. “As leaders in providing high quality medical content and … Continue reading