Our Other Blogs
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
- 5-Star Review for Initiating and Sustaining the Clinical Nurse Leader Role: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- A New Edition of Pommerville’s Microbiology is Almost Here!
Category Archives: Public Health
Today marks the beginning of National Public Health Week (NPWH), a nationwide initative to raise awareness for the importance of public health. NPWH also celebrates “the power of prevention, advocating for healthy and fair policies, sharing strategies for successful partnerships, … Continue reading
Last spring we conducted a review of our unique microbiology textbook, The Microbial Challenge: A Public Health Perspective, Third Edition by (the late) Robert Krasner and Teri Shors. The text is unique in that it covers the core microbiology concepts … Continue reading
Frontiers, one of the world’s largest open-access publishers in the health field, just released a new eBook entitled Undergraduate Education for Public Health in the United States. Faculty from accredited schools and programs across the nation have contributed to the 20 chapters. … Continue reading
This is the second installment of a 2-part commentary by Jones & Bartlett Learning author and health policy expert, Joel Teitelbaum, on the most recent challenge to the Affordable Care Act (ACA) before the U.S. Supreme Court. On June 26th, 2015, … Continue reading
This is the first installment of a 2-part commentary by Jones & Bartlett Learning author and health policy expert, Joel Teitelbaum, on the most recent challenge to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), now a case before the U.S. Supreme Court. The … Continue reading
Navigate 2 is arriving– and now you can try it! We’ve just released eight demo courses in a variety of areas, including: Advantage Access for Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured, Tenth Edition Advantage Access for Fundamentals … Continue reading