Our Other Blogs
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
- 5-Star Review for Initiating and Sustaining the Clinical Nurse Leader Role: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- A New Edition of Pommerville’s Microbiology is Almost Here!
Category Archives: Electrical Training
Students are increasingly realizing the importance of vocational education in society, and are opting for such courses, both online and offline, to gain skills related to a particular field so that their job prospects can improve. In addition to being … Continue reading
At last weekend’s 23rd Annual National Training Institute (NTI) Trade Show in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Jones & Bartlett Learning displayed dozens of leading titles for Electrical study and practice, including the Ugly Series, Stallcup’s, Photovoltaic Series, and the Wind and … Continue reading
Check out the latest electrical resources from Jones & Bartlett Learning by downloading the 2011 Electrical Training Professional Catalog. New for 2011 – Available Now! Ugly’s Electrical References, 2011 Edition Ugly’s Conduit Bending Stallcup’s Illustrated Code Changes, 2011 Edition Electrical Inspection … Continue reading