Our Other Blogs
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
- 5-Star Review for Initiating and Sustaining the Clinical Nurse Leader Role: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- A New Edition of Pommerville’s Microbiology is Almost Here!
Category Archives: CourseSmart
Did you see today’s New York Times article about the new CourseSmart initiative to track student progress in digital textbooks? In “Teacher Knows if You’ve Done the E-Reading,” David Streitfeld explains that eight colleges, including Clemson University, Central Carolina Technical … Continue reading
Online learning tools are becoming more plentiful and easier for students to use. Now, instructors can benefit more by tracking their students’ reading habits in adopted eBooks. CourseSmart, a leading Educational Services Platform and the world’s largest provider of digital … Continue reading
Late last week Apple announced the launch of a number of new tools, technologies, and publishing partnerships aimed at speeding the delivery of interactive eTextbooks for the iPad to the marketplace. Most notably, the company detailed an expanded eBook content … Continue reading
For the many students that are interested in reading their textbook on the iPad, Amazon Kindle or other types of mobile devices, Jones & Bartlett is pleased to announce that we are vastly expanding our library of titles that will … Continue reading
New in CourseSmart for Science: Pommerville, Alcamo’s Fundamentals of Microbiology, 9e (http://www.coursesmart.com/9780763798383) Provides nursing and allied health students with a firm foundation in microbiology, with an emphasis on human disease. Chiras, Human Biology, 7e (http://coursesmart.com/9781449634902) Discusses the scientific process in … Continue reading