Our Other Blogs
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
- 5-Star Review for Initiating and Sustaining the Clinical Nurse Leader Role: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- A New Edition of Pommerville’s Microbiology is Almost Here!
Category Archives: CDX
With cars becoming increasingly more hi-tech with hybrids, electrics and advanced clean-diesel engines hitting the markets, the automotive industry is transforming. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the demand for auto mechanics is expected to grow 17% by 2020, … Continue reading
According a recent report published by the National Commission on Adult Literacy, about half of the work force, which is equal to anywhere between 80 million to 90 million adults, do not have the appropriate skills to obtain a position … Continue reading
Jones & Bartlett Learning has partnered with Midas Group’s Technica Online to develop world-class interactive automotive training solutions to practicing professionals, students, and training institutions worldwide. CDX Automotive, the leading online automotive training curriculum developed by Jones & Bartlett Learning, … Continue reading